In areas where the meat is cooled, the temperature not only is important but also the relative humidity. During the cooling fluid is withdrawn from the meat. This moisture condenses on the cooling elements in the space and is finally discharged to the sewer. This means loss of weight of the product during cooling. By the application of the humidification system the optimum relative humidity can be achieved with all the advantages.
The Air humidification system.
The system consists of a central control unit, a network and multiple injectors. To the nozzles will be normal tap by means of compressed air in an extremely fine atomised mist. At a short distance from the nozzle has substantially all the water evaporates. The system operates in the cells at a temperature from 0 ° C. For a uniform relative humidity, the temperature must be anywhere in the cell equal. If there are differences in the cell in temperature, there will consequently also the differences in relative humidity. For a good controlled humidity is a uniform temperature is a prerequisite.
- The atomisation of water to reduce drying losses of the meat.
- Payback time in 6 to 18 months.
- The total energy consumption is only 10 to 15% of the total energy of a comparable steam humidifier for specific applications.
- Additional efficiency during cooling is recieved.
- Spraying of disinfectants (only empty refrigerator).
- Spraying of other resources (only empty refrigerator).
- Self-cleaning units, resulting in low maintenance and a reliable system.